It gives you one-click access to your mobile contacts from the Address Book, remember recents destination and link destination numbers with used accounts. PiggySMS also support multiple accounts for each operator and you it supports CAPTCHA's.
PiggySMS is a cocoa-objectivec port of famous JackSMS service for Windows/Java phones. It will also be available soon for iPhone.
It can be extended to support new carriers writing a plugin. A thoroughly more...
- Account names are not stored correctly
- Archived messages are not visible in archive browser table
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Spinning bar remain visible when service update was completed
- New added accounts are not visible in composer accounts popup list
- If you select a title from destination account (and it's not a name) piggysms add (null) to the more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
*Previously available here