connects MIDI keyboards and controllers to software synths and effects for live performances at home, on stage or in the studio. These connections are flexible allowing to create zones and layers. Several instruments played from one keyboards. Several keyboards playing one instrument.
- inTone Keys utilizes multichannel audio interfaces and allows flexible assignments of synth outputs. It offers also audio file playback and recording.
- MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, hardware sound modules, software instruments and effects, 3rd party plug-ins and ReWire applications: It is all connected in one system with inTone Keys.
- One mouse click, one key shortcut, one MIDI controller touch, to switch to another, completely different setup.
- inTone Keys can cooperate with other programs. For instance, it opens iTunes playlists (version 1.1 and higher), it connects to ReWire Device applications as Reason etc.
- inTone Keys has a low latency audio engine. So the delay between you hit a key and you hear the generated sound is very short, you won't recognize it.
- With inTone Keys you can create sounds you wouldn't be able to achieve with any other software or hardware. You can experiment and easily compare the results of your work with the results of others.
- Play simultaneously with your favorite artists. Slow down playback to ease your practicing. Add any music contents to inTone playlists.