is an audio application for live performance at home, on stage, or in the studio. It is featuring a broad range of built-in guitar effects controllable by MIDI pedals and together with the ability to host 3rd party effects and instruments, you get a complete solution for any guitarist.
- High quality, carefully modeled effects specially for guitar such as preamp, amp and speaker models, distortion, overdrive and many more
- Open Architecture: Any number of 3rd party effects and instruments can be opened inside inTone in an unlimited number of combinations
- Complex MIDI mapping with superior flexibility and fast control - one mouse click, one key shortcut, one MIDI controller touch, to switch to another, completely different setup
- Multichannel audio interfaces and allows flexible assignments of inputs and outputs
- Ability to process two independent sources at the same time - e.g. two guitars, guitar and voice, effected guitar and non-effected guitar for monitoring, etc.
- Works as a VST plugin and therefore can be used in DAW's to host built-in or 3rd party effects for live recording in the studio
- Recording and MP3 playback capability with time stretching and the ability to import iTunes playlists
- Large number of built-in presets providing plug-and-play interface, while offering inSpiration for making your own presets
- Sharing your presets online through our preset database
- Free utility for managing of your program banks
- Ability to work as ReWire host
- Low latency audio engine