... Combining the power of Aperture and Google Maps (the mapping engine you know and love), Maperture Pro is a powerful, new edit plug-in that makes geotagging your photos a snap. Expanding upon Maperture's already robust toolset, the Pro version adds an impressive assortment of highly requested features.
- Add or update global positioning system (GPS) data to your digital images
- Scales from a few images to your entire library
- Elegant, responsive user-interface
- Altitude now added to GPS tags
- Import GPS Tracklog data files (GPX, KML, LOG, NMEA & TCX)
- Options for Reverse Geocoding location information
- Copy, Paste, Remove & Show Location menu options
- Option to Drop Pin at Current Location
- Add custom Keyword(s) to geotagged images
- Save & manage location Bookmarks
- Change the Default Map Location
- Custom cursors & "Aqua" map controls
Location aware photos, just a few clicks away
Maperture Pro is now available for direct download from Ubermind's products page. You can try a fully functional version of the plug-in free for 15 days. Then, at any time, you can easily purchase a software license from within the plug-in for $39.95 (USD).