Once your files have been encrypted into a locked file, you can do anything with it - email, send over IM/Skype, backup, upload, etc... Our locked format is entirely portable and can be easily opened by any copy of FileLock on any computer (provided the correct password is entered, of course).
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption
- Multithreaded internals for taking advantage of
- Fixed a bug that could occur when unlocking large files
- Fixed a bug that could occur when calculating file sizes
- Improved error reporting
- Added undo and redo to locking window
- Updated Sparkle to the latest release (1.5b6)