iKanji is a Kanji learning tool featuring flash cards and different testing modules. iKanji contains 2230 Kanji, that includes Japanese school grade Kanji up to level 6 and JLPT levels 1 to 4. In addition there are 214 Kanji radicals. Nearly 20,000 example words are also provided in Kanji and Kana with their meaning in English.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Adds option to choose number of questions when training kanji or vocab in the preferences window
- Adds JLPT vocab sets to the vocab browser
- Fixes a bug with exporting vocab sets
- Fixes a text layout bug on El Capitan in the training window
- Improved readability of kanji sets in the flash
- OS X 10.8 or later