... Built by a system administrator for system administrators, Command Center is a tool to manage shell-based scripts with the capability to remotely run them on any UNIX or UNIX-like host/server with output logs that can be saved and printed.
Major features include but not limited to:
- Create and manage scripts for multiple UNIX/Linux/FreeBSD hosts and servers.
- Run any managed script on a UNIX/Linux/FreeBSD target host or server from the comfort of your Mac.
- Scripts are shell based which means you can remotely run bash, csh, Perl, Python, or ANY scriptable interpreter as long as the target host supports it.
- Remote connections are made using the secure SSH protocol. You can even launch a Terminal window SSH session on a target host or server with a few clicks.
- Output of script runs can be viewed, edited, copied, appendable, saved in a text file and printed on a printer.
- All scripts are stored on your Mac - no more lost scripts or manual script maintenance!
- Target hosts and servers can be saved and managed with optional password saving.
- Saved Command Center data files can be shared amongst colleagues, backed up, categorized or even edited using a normal text editor thanks to the XML format of the data file.