Well, I just spent several hours evaluating this software with a view to recommending it to my parents. I ended up confused and frustrated, although the software does work. But there's no way I could recommend this to anyone at the current price of $29. I racked up three pages of notes of problems, and gave up.
To be fair, the program DOES effectively allow you to log on to your computer just by plugging in a USB device - that part works as described. But the front-end - the part of the software that the user has to interact with - is poorly implemented.
1) There's no USB Key device management
2) You can only use one type of device on any given computer, ie. all users must authenticate in the same way, such as by USB flash drive, or Bluetooth etc. You can't chop and change according to user preference.
3) Turning off the software doesn't remove the "Insert your USB key" text from the login window or password dialogues.
4) There are lots of unexpected behaviours, eg. turning it off deletes all USB Key device profiles - you have to start from scratch when you next turn it on.
5) Loads of user interface problems, eg. after creating your initial USB Key, the only way to add more is through the Menu Bar item - unless you've turned it off.
6) The way the preferences work and are presented is confusing.
Et cetera. Far too many issues for me to waste my time on. If I could offer one piece of advice, it would be: re-work it as a System Preference, and remove the Menu Bar item, and go from there. And definitely fix point "3" above.
The truth is I love the concept, but at the price, this is not worth it. Also, for this price you'd think they could afford to have the English translation proofread.
In short: it's a poor man's multi-factor authentication application, and it shows. Pity - I really wanted it to be worth my cash. Developers: it's not my intention to insult you with this review, I just wanted to be honest for the benefit of others.