is a universal batch file converter that converts images, photos, music, sound and archive files.
- Batch conversion made easy. Dragoman offers an easy, lightweight drag and drop interface where you drag in the files you want to convert, pick a new format and drag the converted files back out again. The interface is kept clean to speed up your workflow, and blends in closely and unobtrusively into your Mac environment so you can work seamlessly with a large number of files in Finder right from the start.
- Convert images, photos, music, archives. Dragoman converts a large number of popular image, photo, music, sound, archive and zip file formats. The popular image and photo formats supported by Dragoman include JPEG, PNG, PDF and TIFF, for example allowing you to convert your favorite holiday photos. The supported music and audio file formats include Microsoft WAVE, Mac SND, and Sun Microsystems AU. For archives Dragoman converts Rar, 7zip, StuffIt, DMG and industry-standard Zip, so that you can for instance share StuffIt files with Windows users by converting them to Zip.
- Save time on the Desktop. Designed to increase your productivity, Dragoman converts your files quickly with its fast, lightweight and highly optimized conversion engine, with a progress bar reporting steadily how many of your files have already been converted. The help system provides you with fast and easy access to important information, dressed in a familiar look and feel.
Key features in a nutshell:
- Batch converts image, photo, music, sound and archive files
- Handles the popular image formats PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, PostScript, EPS, JPEG-2000 (JP2), GIF, PSD, ICNS, Windows Bitmap (BMP), PICT, SGI and TGA files
- Handles common archive and zip formats: Rar, StuffIt, 7zip, DMG, Gzip, Bzip2 and industry-standard, Winzip-compatible Zip
- Handles widespread music, audio and sound file formats: AIFF, Microsoft WAVE, Mac SND, Sun Microsystems AU, Apple Core Audio (CAF), Creative Labs Audio Files (VOC), Raw Audio Data (RAW), Sound Designer II (SD2), and many more
- Supports multi-page PDF and TIFF documents
- Progress bar that reports on the current status of the file conversions
- Universal file converter tool
- Built-in self updates keep you automatically informed of the newest releases and give you the option to download the latest release with a single click.
- Planned extensions to convert video, HTML and source code files