Column style RapidWeaver theme with multiple background options.
Gothic Theme is a kind of three column layout: navigation - content - sidebar. The gothic theme comes with many different background images to enrich your site. And it is so easy to set them up: you can use the included image admin utility to place the images you like. A very flexible theme centering around this three part layout idea, which also gave the name to it: gothic.
Add your own custom sidebar and navbar background images (up to 5)
- Add your own custom pageHeader and body background image
- Define where you want your body image be placed and how it is repeated
- 12 different Layouts to choose from (6 fixed widths and 6 with variable widths)
- Add nice borders with different widths (1px, 2px, 4px, 8px) in a custom color
- Disable the sidebar if you don't need it
- Choose between 3 overall font sizes
- Custom Colors available for many parts of the layout (body, border, navbar, content, ...)
- Greybox included for cool Web 2.0 effects
- Sidebar/Navbar placement (left/right/hide)
- and much more...
What's new in Gothic Theme
Fixed a navbar overflow bug in IE7/Win
Fixed a small problem with centering images
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.