Wiiji is the perfect joystick solution for Wii remotes on Mac. With Wiiji, your Wii remotes will appear as ordinary joysticks to any application that supports joystick input. It does this through a kernel extension. If your favorite game doesn't support joysticks, Wiiji can emulate keyboard input too. It runs conveniently in your menubar.
- Support Wii remote, nunchuck, and classic controller.
- Use all buttons and analog joysticks.
- Emulate an HID joystick interface for each connected Wii remote.
- Emulate keyboard input.
- Provide the source so you can modify it to your needs.
- Support Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.4, Universal Binary!
Wiiji Doesn't (Yet):
- Support IR input.
- Support Wii remote/nunchuck rotation/translation sensors.
- Emulate mouse input.
- Calibrate the joysticks. (But your game probably does.)