graphs the applications and processes running on your Mac. It can then be used to compare what is, and is not, running on your system at different time intervals.
- Represents the process/application information as a hierarchical graph rather than a flat list.
- Uses a small amount of CPU.
- Has a search box to quickly find processes you are looking for.
- Provides a slimmed down view of what files/internet connections an application has open.
- Can export these graphical views to the graphviz DOT file format. This makes it available to other applications which support the DOT format such as graphviz and the Omni Group's OmniGraffe version 5.
- Has two security modes: privileged mode, and user mode to accommodate different security concerns.