Developer website: Limit Point Software
ImageCopyCM is a contextual menu item for copying image file data, a movie's poster frame or file icon to the clipboard.
The following menu items are available:
- Copy [filename] to PICT. Put PICT data on the clipboard
- Copy [filename] to PNG. Put PNG data on the clipboard
- Copy [filename] to TIFF. Put TIFF data on the clipboard
- Copy [filename] to BMP. Put BMP data on the clipboard
Preferences. Use the System Preference pane to specify which menu items you would like to appear in the contextual menu. By default all are included.
To use ImageCopyCM: Control click on an image file in the Finder to expose the contextual menu. Then select the menu item for the type of clipboard data you want to copy.
ImageCopyCM is part of the Limit Point Software Utilities Bundle : http://www.limit-point.com/Utilities.html. Purchase a Utilities password to activate all the utilities, including ImageCopyCM. Upgrades are always free, new utilities are always included!
ImageCopyCM initially runs for about ten days without a permanent password.
- Patched up two "memory leaks" caused by not freeing up memory no longer needed.
- Added commands to copy a file's icon to the clipboard.
- The menu items can be added as a submenu of the Finder's contextual menu. Turn this option on and off in the preference pane.
- Bug fix: you were not able to delete an image copied by the program until the contextual menu was reloaded.
- Can now put a movie's poster frame on the clipboard.