- Easily input a sequence of chords, and Accompanist will generate piano accompaniment in a variety of musical styles.
- Use the intuitive editing tools to tweak this accompaniment or to create your own.
- Then, play along right inside Accompanist, or export tracks to Garageband!
- Removed default Cmaj chord for new songs.
- Fixed a bug where resize cursors were not drawn for SmartNoteEvents in bottom row.
- Fixed a bug where users could edit chord names in Chord Event Inspector sheet.
- Fixed a bug where new songs would not draw until resized while recording screencast with iShowU.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.9 or later
*Previously available here