LadioCast is an Icecast2 source client for the broadcast an Internet radio program.
- Ability as Icecast2 source client software (connecting to such as Livedoor NETLADI (http://live.ladio.livedoor.com/).
- Supporting Ogg Vorbis and MP3 encoding formats.
- Equipped 3in/2out/2bus audio mixer, where you can select input and output sound devices respectively.
- Added one more line to the audio mixer, which has now 4-in/4-out/4-bus in total
- Updated libopus library to the version 1.1.2
- Replaced deprecated Carbon Component Manager APIs
- OS X 10.6.6 or later