is a Cocoa (MacOS X) application that helps preparing for, and observe a solar eclipse. It is a "Universal binary" running natively on PowerPC and Intel Mac, under MacOSX 10.4 or 10.5.
- It gives the eclipse circumstances, distance and direction to the central line.
- It supports the connection to a NMEA compatible GPS receiver, to input location and time.
- It starts actions at prescripted times during the eclipse. For signaling the proximity of eclipse contacts, controlling a camera, controlling a live broadcast or whatever you may imagine.
- Better document handling, for saving and "Open recent" menu,
- Fix of wrong timing after sleep mode (2028237),
- Rounding of displayed contact times (2027861),
- Correction of delta T processing (2027852).
MacOS X 10.4 or higher, PowerPC or Intel processor.
An optional serial line for GPS connection.