Developer website: P. Lutus
Arachnophilia is a powerful programming editor with some special HTML production and editing features. With it, you can:
- Create HTML pages using a suite of powerful tools.
- Upload your Web site to your Internet service provider using Arachnophilia's built-in FTP service.
- Fully customize Arachnophilia's menus, toolbars and keyboard commands. Arachnophilia lets you create or remove any commands, toolbars, or menus you want to.
- Beautify, and analyze the structure of, your Web pages, so they will be more likely to be error-free and work correctly with more browsers.
- Create working environments for many kinds of programming tasks using Arachnophilia's fully customizable menus and toolbars.
- Recoded the browser search algorithm to accommodate more browser names and paths. This change allows searches in newer Windows versions to include both the 32- and 64-bit program directories.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.5 or later