Fluid Noise Generator
uses natural looking fractal noise to create images and movies from scratch.
With a simple yet powerful interface, FluidNoise can generate anything from clouds, fire or water to marble, wood grain or rusty metal. FluidNoise is perfect if you find the cloud filters or noise generators in other applications somewhat lacking in flexibility, or maybe you just need to create a grunge texture to roughen up your photos, or create a background animation for a movie. With FluidNoise you can do all of this with ease.
- Height maps and matching textures for terrain generation in games or 3D modeling
- Create tiling background images for Web sites
- Create background animations for podcast title screens
- Animated noise texture creation for use when making games, or as an input to GLSL shaders or 3D applications
- An augmented substitute to noise generators in compositing or image creation applications
- Export 8 bit or 32 bit seamless tiling images
- Export animated seamless tiling, looping image sequences or quicktime movies
- Uses all available CPU cores to deliver fast responsive editing
- Supports drag and drop, undo / redo and saving of parameters for later use