FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Mac or Windows. Useful features include:
- Batch processing for converting entire font libraries;
- Preferences to set font encodings;
- Font inspection window with preview;
- Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
FontXChange is designed to understand many different font formats and can convert fonts into many different formats. This makes FontXChange useful to:
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Mac more...
- Added support for the new WOFF2 web font file format (NOTE: the WOFF2 feature is unavailable on Mac OS X 10.9 and earlier)
- Fixed drag-n-drop support for application icon
- Fixed a defect that caused the main window to lock up when dropping certain font types into it
- Fixed a defect that caused a crash when converting many fonts at the same time
- Fixed a more...
- OS X 10.7 or later