FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Mac or Windows. Useful features include:
- Batch processing for converting entire font libraries;
- Preferences to set font encodings;
- Font inspection window with preview;
- Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
FontXChange is designed to understand many different font formats and can convert fonts into many different formats. This makes FontXChange useful to:
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Mac more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Updated for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Compatibility issues fixed for OS X 10.7 and 10.9
- Mac suitcase fonts that have a valid font filename extension (e.g. ".ttf") confused FontXChange (technically speaking, Mac suitcase fonts should never have a font filename extension) more...
- OS X 10.7 or later