Developer website: Badia Software
Badia Exportools Standard for InDesign automates exporting individual document pages or spreads into separate files. It can also export selections, extract all the document text, and even split documents with their corresponding image links. You can export to any of these common formats: PDF, PostScript, EPS, Rich Text Format, Microsoft Word, ePub, JPEG, PNG.
Exportools Standard for InDesign also allow you to split documents, saving them as smaller InDesign documents, templates, or as IDML format.
- New version for Adobe InDesign CC 2018
- Previews for current InDesign document and exported InDesign files
- New option to keep page numbering when exporting as InDesign documents or templates
- New preference to extract InDesign previews
- Opening InDesign documents from Exportools Standard no longer switches to InDesign or displays messages
- Updated code to improve compatibility and stability with macOS High Sierra
- Improved menu plug-in installer
- Several other fixes and improvements .
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC 2017
- Support for earlier versions of InDesign included in download