puts you in the pilot seat of Quantum, an Omega-class fighter patroling deep space. It's a lonely assigment.
Suddenly, and predictably, you are caught in a sub-space anomoly and transported to the middle of a mysterious region of space with a black hole at its center and deadly asteroids drifting by. You'll encounter hostile aliens and mysterious floating artifacts.
Quantum is a new, updated take on the classic game of Asteroids. It's Asteroids taken to another level adding:
- A dreaded black hole, relentlessly pulling everything toward its inky maw.
- Aliens that actually fight back.
- Floating artifacts to help you survive.
- Rocks that realistically collide with each other
- Modern OpenGL graphics and OpenAL sound.
- A large (and resizable!) playing area.
- A cool particle engine.
- Three difficulty levels.