DeSmuME allows you to emulate a Nintendo DS system. Think of it as a Swiss-Army knife for Nintendo DS emulation, giving you access to many powerful tools for testing DS features, from viewing ROM properties to managing Action Replay cheats. And best of all, this software is completely free and open-source.
- bug: fix large numbers of games not being able to save anymore
- bug: fix some missing sound effects due to wrong volumes in some boot scenarios and other things
- bug: fix freezes due to tiny looping sounds
- bug: fix many big endian issues
- bug: fix some apparently rarely-used CPU instructions, no known consequences
- OS X 10.5.8 or later