Developer website: Martin Strohalm
mMass presents open source multi-platform package of tools for precise mass spectrometric data analysis and interpretation. It is written in Python language and released under GNU General Public License, so it's portable to different computer platforms and has a good potential to be easily modified or extended by modules of specific needs.
- ADDED: Mass Defect Plot to clusterize peaks based on their mass defect.
- ADDED: Swap Data function is now available in the Batch Processing panel.
- ADDED: Line style can be set for profile mass spectra.
- IMPROVED: Open multiple documents via command line.
- FIXED: An issue with negatively charged ions matching.
Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later