Developer website: BusyMac, LLC
BusySync allows multiple users to share and edit iCal calendars on a local area network and sync iCal with Google Calendar. BusySync is a Mac OS X System Preference Pane that runs in the background and adds calendar sharing capabilities to iCal. Leveraging Apple Sync Services and Bonjour, calendar events created in iCal are instantly synchronized with other iCal users on the network and with Google Calendar.
- Google Calendar Synchronization -- Sync iCal with Google Calendar for online read-write access to your calendars from any computer, anywhere.
- Bonjour networking -- BusySync automatically synchronizes calendars with others on your local area network. No dedicated servers or complicated network settings to configure. It just works.
- Multi-user editing -- BusySync allows multiple users to share and edit calendars with full read-write access. Changes made by one user are instantly synchronized with all others on the network.
- Security -- Calendars can be password protected to provide users with read-write or read-only access. SSL encryption keeps your data private when syncing on the LAN or with Google.
- Offline access -- Changes made to a calendar while disconnected from your home or office network are automatically synchronized when you reconnect to the network.
- Supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Gatekeeper
- Fixes bug that would cause conflicts to occur when syncing with Google