Dupin is your iTunes duplicates manager.
Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options. Dupin is flexible, fast, and easy to use.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and trash their files
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists more...
- Asks user to confirm if iCloud Music Library enabled when Remote library tracks detected
- Now displays Comments in Get Info and optional column
- Updates method of accessing iTunes Library XML file with iTunes 12.2 and later
- Maintenance fixes concentrating on low level refinements
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11.0 or later