Dupin is your iTunes duplicates manager.
Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options. Dupin is flexible, fast, and easy to use.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and trash their files
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists more...
- Maintenance release with speed and performance enhancements
- Playlist Popup correctly distinguishes Genius and Smart playlists (iTunes 12 and later)
- When sorting by "Dupe Group" (Command-D) will use Critera tags for sorting hint
- Additional support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Minor UI changes
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11.0 or later