BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple Excel documents
- Split Excel documents into single page PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to specific
- New: The option to save Excel workbook as single sheet PDFs in Excel 2016.
- Fixed an issue in which Quartz filters weren't applied to the final PDF files.
- The Save PDF option is now saved when quitting the app.
- Improved memory management.
- UI improvements.
- Fixed an issue in which serial number couldn't be pasted with the Cmd
- P keyboard shortcut in the
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2008/2011/2016