BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple Excel documents
- Split Excel documents into single page PDF files
- Powerful variable file names
- Downsample images to the target more...
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput XLS wouldn't work if Microsoft Office 2016 Preview was installed.
- updated: If user attempts to use BatchOutput XLS with Office 2016 Preview, the app now stops with a warning that this version of Office isn't supported yet.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2008/2011