BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple Excel documents
- Split Excel documents into single page PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to specific resolution
- Compress images to reduce size
- Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes
- Password protect and encrypt PDF files
BatchOutput is also available for Microsoft Word (BatchOutput DOC), PowerPoint (BatchOutput PPT) and Adobe InDesign (Output Factory).