Developer website: Google
Google Web Toolkit (GWT) is a development toolkit for building and optimizing complex browser-based applications. GWT is used by many products at Google, including Google Wave and Google AdWords. It's open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world.
- Added IE9 support.
- 2.3.0 (M1) - General Enhancements
- Updated GPE's UIBinder editor to provide support for attribute auto-completion based on getter/setters in the owner type
- Optimizations to speed up GPE launch configuration UI
- "Check for Updates", within GPE, will now detect updates to GWT and GAE SDKs
- Launching against an external URL that contains a port number now works properly in Eclipse 3.6
- Updated IE9 support
- Fixed iFrame loading issues within Internet Explorer
- For a comprehensive list of changes see the full release notes.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later