Polymatic (formerly DiceX) is a Cocoa dice-roller for Mac OS X Leopard. It features optional dropping of rolls; "per die" and "per pool" modifiers for bonus, penalty, and multiplier; a log to maintain track of your previous rolls; optional rerolling below and/or above certain values; and a button to configure for basic percentile rolling. The program also features the concept of grouping a roll of the dice into pools, and then grouping those pools into, well, "groups," which allows for great flexibility when configuring a roll. If you see anything missing or malfunctional, please do let me know, as I gladly accept feature requests and more...
- Polymatic is now open-source.
- Added constraints upon the split views in the log window.
- Added a preference to enable or disable the warning upon resetting the memory slots.
- Introduced a new icon.
- The behavior of the memory slots has been tweaked slightly.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the log window from loading.
- Introduced a more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software