HoudahGPS is a simplified front-end to the open source command line tool GPSBabel.
- HoudahGPS can transfer track logs from a wide variety of GPS devices
- HoudahGPS can convert track log files from various formats to GPX, NMEA and KML
Possible uses of HoudahGPS include:
- Download track log files for use with the photo geotagging application HoudahGeo
- Archive track log files in standard GPX format
- Convert track logs to KML for viewing in Google Earth
Please understand that we cannot possibly test HoudahGPS with all GPS devices. Some devices more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- HoudahGPS 7.0 is built upon GPSBabel 1.5.3
- Support for GPS devices
- Support for new log file formats
- All-new streamlined interface
- OS X 10.10 or later