Developer website: Editra.org
Editra is freely available under the terms of the GPL.
Currently the project is in alpha development phase but test builds of "stable" points are available for download and trial as Windows and Mac OSX(Universal) binaries, currently other Unix and Linux based systems will have to install from source using the included setup script. Please feel free give it a try and to report bugs and feature requests.
- Extended CSS highlighting support. Near complete support for CSS3.
- Updated FileBrowser plugin to version 2.2 (bug fixes)
- Handle error in style manager when default font face name is unknown.
- Fix unwanted/invalid completion issue in HTML autocompletion for open brackets on lines with tabs in them.
- Fix PyDeadObject that could occur during reload file request.
- Fix crash that could occur during formatting of log messages.
- Handle PyDeadObject error that could occur when changing tab icons
- Don't handle ShiftDelete as forward delete on OSX (issue 721)
- Fix caret bouncing in TextCtrls on Windows (issue 664)
- Fix PyDeadObject errors related to notebook in multiple windows.
- Fix assertions caused by right clicks in certain areas of tree controls.
- Fix Line End command not working correctly in some cases on OS X.