Finally there is a Mac-like solution to exchange music, videos, photos and other data, sychronize your contacts and dates as well as iTunes playlists and create ringtones between your Mac and you cell phone. And if your phone ever gets broken or lost, there is an automatic backup waiting to recover your files immediately.
FoneLink comes to the rescue!
- FoneLink is the easiest way to transfer files and media data from your cell phone to your Mac Computer and back in a Finder-like view.
- FoneLink allows you to synchronize contacts and dates, tasks, more...
- Improvement: Notifications for new SMS text show only if the message is in the inbox
- Improvement: It is possible to start a backup manually
- Improvement: Tooltips for Connection Center
- Bug fix: Wrong clicking behaviour after switching messageboxes
- Bug fix: SMS text with multiple lines now shows all lines
- Bug fix: Tasks with notifications created problems (empty more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.9 or later, or 10.5.2 or later, compatible mobile phone.
*Previously available here