Developer website: FabFilter Software Instruments
FabFilter Twin 2 is equipped with the best possible oscillators, award-winning filters and an innovative interface that makes sound design a breeze! Rather use presets? Twin 2 comes with more than 1600 quality sounds that you can use right away.
Programming Twin 2 is easy and fast. The what-you-use-is-what-you-see interface shows only what you are actually using, and the graphic component buttons give you direct access to the most important settings from the impressive list of features.
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Twin 2 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Three high-quality oscillators with PWM, hard sync, and phase sync.
- Four state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics.
- Over 1600 presets.
- Ring modulation.
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept.
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need.
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix.
- Modulation source signal visualization.
- Side chain input.
- Polyphonic portamento.
- 32-voice polyphony and unison.
- Highly improved MIDI Learn.
- Unique per-component presets.
- Smart Parameter Interpolation.
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints.
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features.
- Available in RTAS, VST, VST 3 and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows.
- With this update, FabFilter Twin 2 (like all other FabFilter plug-ins) gets native 64-bit support!
- This update also features small improvements (like text input of parameter values) and minor bug fixes.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- PowerPC G4 processor or later with AltiVec, or Intel Mac.
- Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools.