Developer website: Worker72a
Point Control provides many user requested path and point editing functions in one easy to use floating palette.
- Adjust Stroke % - Adds or subtracts a percentage of stroke weight to selected paths.
- Adjust Stroke Weight - Adds or subtracts a specified amount to each selected path.
- Align Points Vertically and Horizontally
- Delete Selected Points - Deletes selected points on paths without breaking the path.
- Make Points Curves or Corners - Converts selected points to corner or curve points.
- Make Paths Closed.
- Pop Curve Handles.
- Smooth Paths.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- Adobe Illustrator CS2