VelaClock Deluxe has all the features of the standard version, plus:
- Add user-defined places: defining and adding places allows cities that are not already built into VelaClock to be included. Any latitude and longitude will work; a GPS can be used to enter your current location. This feature provides accurate times for sunrise, sunset, twilight, moonrise and moonset for
- Deluxe version: fixed crash on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fixed ability to click checkboxes on back of widget for Mountain Lion.
- Corrected size of daylight bar and moon on new retina display.
- All time zones (built into VelaClock) are current as of July 20, 2012. Locations show the correct time (current, past, future dates) when running OS X 10.8, 10.7,