is a professional text-to-speech software product, featuring high-quality voices. On OS X, it uses the Apple voices and all voices built by Cepstral.
List of all features of TextSpeech Pro for OS X:
- Synthesizes speech from text and enables the high-quality voices (Deluxe version) in all OS X applications;
- Includes proprietary high-quality voices for OS X (as an included or optional component to the software);
- Can export text to a variety of audio file formats (Deluxe version);
- Uses a text editor to convert typed text to speech and then can save the created documents and the selected voice settings (voice type, pitch, speed, volume) for future use;
- Can modify and save voice properties like voice type, pitch, speed, volume, word highlighting, XML support (Deluxe only);
- Can further tune the speech output using standard XML tags (Deluxe version with high-quality voices).