What features does it have?
- Working 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A, +3, +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx and .pzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fix kernel panic resizing window during screen updates
- Restore support for playing emulator recordings (RZX files) with no embedded snapshot
- Restore support for competition mode emulator recordings (RZX files)
- Fix sound loop when pausing emulator
- Now requires OS X 10.8
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL