Fuse is a OS X port of the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse), an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones.
- Working 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A, +3, +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx and .pzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
- Support for the RZX input recording file format.
- Emulation of the DivIDE, Spectranet, Interface I, +D, DISCiPLE, Beta 128, Opus Discovery, Kempston mouse, Fuller audio box, Spectrum +3e, SpecDrum, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.