Fuse is a OS X port of the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse), an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones.
What features does it have?
- Working 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A, +3, +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx and .pzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could more...
- Remove all ROMs for which there isn't explicit permission to distribute (Philip Kendall). All the affected hardware is still supported, but the ROM images will need to be obtained elsewhere and then the Fuse preferences set to refer to these new ROM images. This applies to the following machines; Pentagon series and Scorpion, and the following more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software