Master Perfection Suite 1.2.1 provides improved performance, compatibility with a wider range of hosts (Peak 6, Cubase 4, Digital Performer 6, Live 8, Logic Pro 8, Pro Tools LE/HD 7 & 8, SoundTrack Pro 2), and fixes a number of issues reported by users.
- Fixed a problem where meters were missing sharp short transients.
- Fixed a problem where Repli-Q wouldn't save the spectrum/ EQ profile in a preset.
- Added a legend to Repli-Q's spectral graph display.
- Fixed a problem where SuperFreq would create graphic artifacts when used on files with very low sample rates.
- Fixed a problem where Repli-Q would not learn the spectrum when used with mono assets.
- Fixed a problem in Sqweez-3/5 where the upper band threshold level indicator would not work when auditioning mono assets.
- Fixed a problem where some MPS plug-in interface elements would not redraw correctly in Pro Tools 8 (AudioSuite).
- Fixed a problem in Sqweez-3/5 where the spectral graph displayed the incoming frequency multiplied by two.
- Fixed a problem where Sqweez-3/5's threshold input meters did not display the correct value.
- Fixed a problem where Audio Unit versions of MPS plug-ins reported that they support any number of channels.
- Fixed a problem in Sqweez-3/5 where the spectrograph pulldown menus could show two items checked when loading a preset.
- Fixed a problem in MPS plug-ins with zoom tool, where scroll arrows would not function in when zoomed in.