Developer website: University of Kent
Greenfoot is an integrated development environment that makes it easy to write games and simulations in the Java programming language. It comes with a broad range of demo scenarios and documentation that gets newcomers started very quickly.
Greenfoot may be used to learn or teach programming, or just to put a cool game up on a website. (Yes, Greenfoot can export the game to a Web page!) Originally developed for school age learners, but now used by all age groups.
- Another memory leak in Greenfoot (caused gradual slowdown and eventual crash)
- A redraw bug in the GifImage helper class
- Some editor bugs (especially around function key actions like F4, etc)
- An issue with context actions being wrongly disabled in the set image dialog
- Some issues with window sizing
- OS X 10.8.3 or later