Greenfoot is an integrated development environment that makes it easy to write games and simulations in the Java Programming Language. It comes with a broad range of demo scenarios and documentation that gets newcomers started very quickly.
Greenfoot may be used to learn or teach programming, or just to put a cool game up on a website. (Yes, Greenfoot can export the game to a Web page!) Originally developed for school age learners, but now used by all age groups.
- MSI installer will now automatically remove older MSI versions of Greenfoot when installing.
- Fixed various bugs, especially with save the world and automatic compilation
- New execution control to interrupt long-running execution
- Protected methods can now be called on Actors and Worlds
- Stride: various speed and memory use improvements more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later