- Have you ever wanted to see a list of all of the layouts in your entire solution?
- Want to find all of the scripts that do import script steps and print them out?
- Want to find every button on a layout that’s calling a particular script, and list all of the layouts?
- Want to see every tooltip calculation across all your files?
- Want to know every place a Global Variable is used in your solution?
These are just a few examples of the sorts of things possible in BaseElements. Everything in your entire solution is imported, everything is cross-referenced, and it’s all open and accessible for you to search, list, sort, display and relate to every other object. If you have a question about your solution you need to be answered, BaseElements can answer it.
- Errors, Unreferenced, Warnings and Performance Issues.
- Smart Find.
- Everything cross referenced.
- Super-fast imports.
- Simple, consistent User Interface.
- Powerful keyboard options.
- Constantly updated for the latest versions of FileMaker Pro.
- Sharing enabled for all users.
- fmSearchResults integration.
- And much more…