Annotation Transcriber makes it easy to transcribe, analyze, translate or tag video and audio. Use timecode-markers and snippets, adjust playback speed.
Shortcuts and single-button start/stop/replay for foot-pedal support allow fluent work. Use any video and audio file that QuickTime supports. Export and import of rtf, rtfd, html or Word.
- You can add video-images at fixed and variable size with drag and drop or create multi-column
- The editing features give you all you expect from a native Mac OS X application.
- Export to layout applications or to time-code savvy applications like more...
- Added workaround for a bug in OS X 10.11 (beta), that prevented launch.
- Exports to SRT and WebVTT use BOM (byte order mark).
- Leveraged Final Cut Pro X marker export to Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2 (Final Cut Pro X XML v1.4).
- OS X 10.6.8 or later