Developer website: Montebello Software
Using Ascent, you can download activity data directly from your GPS into the program, and immediately begin analyzing the data as it is presented to you in various graphical and textual formats. The "Animation" feature lets you re-play the activity so you can review in detail your performance during any segment of the activity.
- Ascent organizes your activities in the main browser by year, month, week, activity, and lap. Each level displays running totals for all data.
- The Map View plots the path you followed against one of several different, selectable map types.
- The Activity View allows you to plot the activity data, such as altitude, speed, heart rate, and cadence against distance.
- The Summary View plots totals or averages for various data items on a weekly or monthly basis.
- FIXED: TCX export problems
- FIXED: problem displaying altitude profile in individual lap display of Activity Detail View
- FIXED: problems displaying selected split correctly in map paths
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Display with resolution of 1024x768 or greater
- (for optional GPS syncing) Garmin USB GPS device (see compatibility list)
- (for optional GPS syncing) USB port