Point N See lets you magnify a portion of the screen to read fine print or magnify an image.
- When you open Point N See, you see a small Control Panel and a larger Display Window; the Display Window shows a magnified and dynamic view of the screen surrounding the mouse. There is an option to add crosshairs to the Display Window.
- In Normal Mode, the Display Window shows a magnified and dynamic view of the screen surrounding the mouse; in Fixed Mode, the Display Window monitors a fixed spot on the desktop, freeing the mouse for other purposes.
- From the Control Panel you can Show or Hide the Display Window, turn crosshairs on/off, and choose magnification between 1.0 and 5.0 in 0.1 steps. Adjust settings, drag the Control Panel out of the way on the desktop, and click on the small triangle to make the Control Window as small as possible.
- Drag the Display Window where you want (drag the bottom right corner to change its shape).
- Close Point N See by clicking on the Control Panel's (red) close button.
- Control Panel settings, positions for the Control Panel and the Display Window, and the Display Window's size are saved between sessions.