Graphic Inspector provides extensive info on entire folders of images and vector graphic files and helps locate potential problems according to user-defined rules. Graphic Inspector is a professional checkup tool designed to help users of any trade, whether it's print, web design, digital photography or publishing on mobile devices.
The program will go through batches of files and display extensive info on their attributes:
- kind, size, dimensions, type and creator
- color mode (including Photoshop mode variations)
- ICC profile
- spot colors in images and vector more...
Note: This download comes bundled with version 1.7.33 (OS X 10.5-10.6). Version 2.0 is a paid upgrade -- $19.97 -- from version 1.
- [improved] Combo boxes in checkup preset conditions now contain instructive placeholder text.
- [fixed] Some minor UI fixes on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.7 or later