Graphic Inspector provides extensive info on entire folders of images and vector graphic files and helps locate potential problems according to user-defined rules. Graphic Inspector is a professional checkup tool designed to help users of any trade, whether it's print, web design, photography or publishing on mobile devices.
The program will go through batches of files and display extensive info on their attributes:
- kind, size, and dimensions
- color mode (including Photoshop mode variations)
- ICC profile
- spot colors in images and vector graphics files more...
Note: Version 2.0 is a paid upgrade -- $19.97 -- from version 1.
This download comes bundled with version 1.7.33 (OS X 10.5-10.6).
- Fixed an issue in which incorrect info could be displayed for the "file size above" preflight result.
- Text search is now case insensitive.
- OS X 10.7 or later