Aether is a ham radio logging application for OS X. It includes tools to quickly and easily log QSOs while on the air, as well as organize, search and track your QSOs later. Aether was designed for OS X, and has the same kind of clean, intuitive, friendly interface you've come to expect on the Mac.
- LoTW and eQSL.cc integration
- Awards tracking
- ADIF, Cabrillo export/import
- Serial/USB rig control
- Automatic callbook lookup including optional support for QRZ.com subscriptions
- Automatic notification of previous QSOs
- Powerful address and QSL
Important Note: It is anticipated that Aether 1.6.2 will be the last version of Aether to support OS X 10.7 Lion. Future versions will require OS X 10.8 or later.
- Fixed incorrect date and time display in QSO table in non-English versions of Aether.
- Fixed several bugs in the rig control preferences UI, especially in non-English
- OS X 10.7.5 or later