Aether is a ham radio logging application for OS X. It includes tools to quickly and easily log QSOs while on the air, as well as organize, search and track your QSOs later. Aether was designed for OS X, and has the same kind of clean, intuitive, friendly interface you've come to expect on the Mac.
- LoTW and eQSL.cc integration
- Awards tracking
- ADIF, Cabrillo export/import
- Serial/USB rig control
- Automatic callbook lookup including optional support for QRZ.com subscriptions
- Automatic notification of previous QSOs
- Powerful address and QSL
- Aether now supports custom awards definition files created using JSON. See https://help.aetherlog.com/awards/customawards/ for detailed information.
- New QSOs can be created in Aether using aether:// URLs. See https://help.aetherlog.com/misc/logurl/ for more information.
- Added official support for Yaesu FT-991.
- Added official support
- OS X 10.7.5 or later