TwitterPost is a simple, stand-alone interface to Twitter.com, one of the web's newest online communities.
TwitterPost allows you to easily post to and read from your Twitter feed -- plus a whole lot more. You'll have to try it out to see how much easier TwitterPost makes posting to your Twitter feed!
- Simple, clean, and clear interface.
- Full Unicode support.
- Browse your main feed as well as the Public Feed.
- Quickly post to your Twitter feed without your Web browser.
- Full support for clickabe links in post messages.
- Growl support for those that more...
- Worked around an issue that would sometimes cause posts to reset as unread.
- Upon quit, the TwitterPost Dock icon now loses the count badge. Not a big deal, but it bugged me. =)
- Slightly reduced the default size and control spacing of the main window. This gives an overall (slightly) smaller footprint, which is better until version 1.4 is released (it will sport a "minimal mode").
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here