- Audio CDs are copied with the same fidelity as the original.
- Data CDs are copied with 1:1 accuracy.
And when you don't have a blank CD at hand, an image of the original CD can be saved to your hard drive for burning later.
There is a Quick Start Guide that shows you just how easy it is to copy a CD with CDRevolution.
- Any corruption found in CD Text data no longer causes CDRevolution to crash or ignore blank discs
- Any malformed MCN (UPC/EAN) album codes and ISRC track codes no longer cause a burn failure
- Source CD can now be ejected using the normal keyboard eject key or the trash (this was a problem under