Things I'd like to see (and this is just me talking, you understand):
1. The ability to actually edit the file metadata (tags, that is) IN the app rather than having to do it via iTunes.
2. Being able to specify A graphics file for the cover art and not having to embed the art in every track via iTunes. (Maybe this could use iTunes to get the album art from the iTunes Store? Is that even possible to access from outside iTunes?)
3. When album art is added, the archive's icon should be a thumbnail of the art. This wouldn't be anything special in Tiger, but under Leopard with Coverflow...
4. When an archive is created, it should be named Artist - Album. It should also default to ~/Music rather than ~/Documents.
5. An browser which would be able to burn the album archive files to a DVD in a way similar to iTunes.
This is a VERY interesting approach to archiving music, and it seems to have a lot of potential. I don't know that it's what I need right now for myself, but it certainly could be in the future. I look forward to future versions of CDRevolution!