Desktop Web Browser allows you to navigate on the Internet and to display webpages directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can navigate on the Internet directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can set the URL of the webpage loaded by default at start.
- You can set the transparency of the browser to see your original desktop picture underneath.
- You can set the refresh period of the browser if you want to automatically refresh the webpage periodically.
- You just need to press the Alt key to interact with the background browser.
- You just need to press the more...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.0 or later