Desktop Web Browser allows you to navigate on the Internet and to display webpages directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can navigate on the Internet directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can set the URL of the webpage loaded by default at start.
- You can set the transparency of the browser to see your original desktop picture underneath.
- You can set the refresh period of the browser if you want to automatically refresh the webpage periodically.
- You just need to press the Alt key to interact with the background browser.
- You just need to press the Alt-Shift key combination to open the links into Safari.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English, French, German, Polish, Russian, and many other languages.
- Read the whole documentation for more details...