is a little app trying to help you cope with the day-to-day struggle of managing your files. Designed to complement Spotlight, it allows you to tag your files and bookmarks, freeing you of the strict hierarchy of the Finder's folder structure.
A "tag" is like a keyword. Tags can help you to group files which have something in common. You can assign as many tags as you wish to each file.
With its sidebar, it's always accessible with just a flick of the mouse, just drag and drop without any hassle. The tag cloud gives you a perfect view of all your tags.
- Global hotkey to invoke the tagger
- Automatically manage your files on your harddisk
- Import your existing folder structure to tags
- Integrated with all major OS X browsers to tag your bookmarks
- Use Spotlight to search for your tags
- Filter your tags by file type
- Fully compatible with other OpenMeta tagging apps