grew out of DataTank, and shares the overall philosophy. DataPlot limits the type of data sets that it handles, and restricts drawing to standard 2D plotting, such as line plots, scatter, function fits. This reduced function set and one-window-design makes it much easier to use and most standard actions are only one or two mouse clicks away.
The design philosophy is "Simple and Powerful Plotting Program".
- Universal Binary.
- Uses the same design philosophy as DataTank.
- Focused on creating x-y plots.
- Reads in Cricket Graph data files.
- Easy to use, powerful drawing functions.
- Publication Quality Output.
- Create Animations.
- Comes with a command line tool and an Automator action to create plots.